A clever and proven absorber for the purifying of harmful gases
The efficient multi-stage absorber from DECKER Anlagenbau
Harmful gases are normally generated during the etching of silicon and in the wet chemical processes for the surface treatment during plating. These gases can be rendered harmless with the DECKER multi-stage absorber. The Decker absorber ensures maximum efficiency within the strict German standard TA Luft (technical regulations for air).
Choose the solution which fits exactly into your production process, is low-maintenance and which reliably saves operating costs over the long term.
- Maximum efficiency for HF and NOx absorption
- Safe absorption of NOx, HF and SiF4 compounds
- Integration of a special nitrite detoxification station if necessary, thereby reducing the level of nitrite in the waste water
- Fully automatic chemical dosing based on the integrated measuring of pH value and conductivity
- Automatic adaptation of the flow rate even with simultaneous absorption from several DECKER etchers
- Compact, economical and environmental-friendly
- Maximum efficiency
- Adaptable to extremely varied requirements
- Very low-maintenance
- Easy handling
- Individually adapted system concepts
- Turnkey solution possible