Cleaning silicon granulate for a wide range of applications.
Recycling silicon results in permanent cost reductions through use of nearly 100% of the produced Si material
When processing polycrystalline silicon or during wafer production, it is almost impossible to avoid breakage. DECKER’s innovative recycling unit ensures not a single gram of precious silicon is lost!
The granule etching unit chops down “old wafers” or wafer breakage down to a maximum size of 5 mm and cleans the surface using an acid etching process. The process is carried out using a throughfeed operation with unique vacuum technology. The minimum annual capacity of the unit is 60 kg/h x 6,600 h = 386 t p.a.
- Fully automatic chopping, etching, drying, portioning and bagging
- Systematic extraction of harmful gases with subsequent purification
- Bagging under clean room conditions
- Recycling of up to 1,000 tons of granule per year
- Extremely low consumption of chemicals and rinse water
- Important process parameters are continually monitored
- Have a cost-reducing effect in the long term
- Particularly resource-saving
- Reliable system design
- Re-creates superlative high-quality silicon
- Innovative drying concept
- Individually adapted
- Turnkey solution possible